What makes Netcentric a great fit for you?
At Netcentric, you’re part of a multinational & multicultural organization that inspires and empowers our clients and their digital visions. We’re an award-winning Adobe Global Alliance Partner that delivers the best digital solutions for the world’s greatest brands by unlocking the potential of this cutting-edge technology.
Here, everyone has a voice because we work on the principle of Holacracy. If you’re ready to work with an innovative, collaborative, and ambitious team, check our job opening details below: Netcentric is the place for you! Our employees enjoy an agile, dynamic, on-site, or remote-working environment, with continuous access to training and development, and stunning studio locations.
We are looking for a workmate who is following his vocation to spend time with Java, including JEE, Servlets, and JSP. You are a good fit if you are willing to take over responsibility and at the same time learn and develop together with us.
Netcentric may probably feel like home for you if you are flexible, even when choosing your working spot anew everyday. AEM makes you curious. Resting on your laurels is not familiar to you, nor is it for us.
- Great communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and business users
- 5+ years experience working in an international organization and environment
- Extensive experience in Java based web projects
- Strong knowledge of Java, thereby we also refer to JEE, Servlets and JSP
- Experience developing RESTful Web Services
- Strong capacity to identify requirements and define technical solutions
- Strong verbal and written English and German language skills
What makes us smile when looking at your profile…
- Experience with Apache Felix, Apache Sling
- Familiarity with the Java Content Repository API (Jackrabbit / CRX)
- Knowledge of OSGi and its Declarative Services
- Familiarity with building tools, including Maven
- Knowledge of version control tools, especially Git
- Knowledge of Patterns and Good Practices to design and develop quality and clean code
- Experience in pair programming and code reviews
- Experience with testing at all levels: unit, integration, functional and performance
- Familiarity with task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA and Confluence
- A proactive mind-set, ability to share your ideas and bring them to life
- An open mind that is always looking for continuous improvement
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you and something you are not afraid of
- Additional language skills in Spanish would be an asset
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
What do we offer YOU?
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Dynamic and international team
- Sponsored gym membership
- Apple work equipment
- Central office locations with great office space
- Table football
- Many off-site company events
- Kitchen access with a large selection of teas, coffee and Bionade
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization