What makes Netcentric a great fit for you?
At Netcentric, you’re part of a multinational & multicultural organization that inspires and empowers our clients and their digital visions. We’re an award-winning Adobe Global Alliance Partner that delivers the best digital solutions for the world’s greatest brands by unlocking the potential of this cutting-edge technology.
Here, everyone has a voice because we work on the principle of Holacracy. If you’re ready to work with an innovative, collaborative, and ambitious team, check our job opening details below: Netcentric is the place for you! Our employees enjoy an agile, dynamic, on-site, or remote-working environment, with continuous access to training and development, and stunning studio locations.
- Solid understanding of web responsive design: mobile-first and desktop-first strategies, and media handling.
- Detailed understanding of cross browser support and performance best practices.
- Solid understanding implementing server-side communications using HTTP, AJAX, and RESTful web services.
- Good knowledge of OOP and common design patterns.
- Experience working with automation tools such as Gulp, and Grunt as well as with dependency managers like NPM or Bower.
- Excellent understanding of Git as version control system and GitFlow as branching model.
- Experience in making the web accessible for all devices and assistive technologies for the physically impaired.
- High level of written and verbal communication abilities in english.
What makes us smile when looking at your profile
- Experience in working with Content Management Systems like AEM.
- Familiarity with task management and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA.
- TDD (Test Driven Development).
- A keen interest to learn new technologies and frameworks within the front end development ecosystem.
- If you have a Github account or something similar to show your work or what you have contributed to.
- Receiving and giving feedback is familiar to you, something you're not afraid of.
What do we offer YOU?
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Dynamic and international team
- Sponsored gym membership
- Apple work equipment
- Central office locations with great office space
- Table football
- Many off-site company events
- Kitchen access with a large selection of teas, coffee and Bionade
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization