Airbus pioneers sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. The Company constantly innovates to provide efficient and technologically-advanced solutions in aerospace, defence, and connected services. In commercial aircraft, Airbus offers modern and fuel-efficient airliners and associated services. Airbus is also a European leader in defence and security and one of the world's leading space businesses. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions and services worldwide.
A vacancy for a RPA Developer (d/f/m) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen (Munich) Germany. The successful applicant will join the RPA Center of Excellence in TZIP Enterprise Solutions.
Disabled applicants with equal qualifications will be given special consideration.
Within Airbus the Digital Transformation Office (DTO) is focusing on the operational deployment of digital projects that have demonstrated superior business value within the divisions and functions of Airbus. Digital Transformation is a strategic imperative and rich in business opportunities. We are looking for graduate talents and experienced entrepreneur minded professionals that have the necessary experience and mind-set to embrace the accelerating pace of technological and business model evolution to leverage a structured digital transformation with Airbus.
DTO oversees the areas Data Analytics, New Business Models and Services, Digital Security (Cyber Security Programme), Information Management (IM), Digital Platform, Industrial Security and Digital Product Continuity within Airbus.
Our people, the teams they work in and the values embedded in IM, are driving this change and you could be part of that too. Would you like to be at the heart of the digital transformation of Defence and Space? Are you customer and solution-oriented? Are you ready to rethink Information Technologies? If so, then join our international team as a RPA Developer .
What you will be doing:
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Be part of the IM Cross Divisional Robotic Process Automation CoE as a UiPath developer.
- Be the RPA expert in the "Plateau" for the ERP Transformation Program to harmonize and automate Business Processes and Data Cleansing. The Plateau is a multi functional team consisting of business and the RPA CoE.
- Responsible for automating processes, customizing/developing artefacts.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into RPA solutions.
- Be able to look at processes and find the automation potential.
- Provide End to End solutions focused on business outcome and User Experience.
- Business Analysis of processes in SAP and SAP S/4 Hana and in other applications.
- Automate RPA processes for data cleansing.
- Be familiar with OCR.
- Leverage of technical trends and new technological possibilities (state of the art). Be part of the team that analyze business requirements and automate the processes in the UiPath tool.
- Adapt rapidly in an evolving environment through multifunctional and international teams.
- Manage and deliver projects (OTOQOC) in an agile way to implement new functionalities based on the business processes.
- Develop Robotic solutions to satisfy business requirements following the development golden rules.
- Become the technical focal point for our RPA projects and customers.
- Understand AI/ML and robotic automation, integration. Understand and consult our customers in the E2E Intelligent Automation Processes.
- Participate in Projects, and perform project management activities.
- This role will involve weekly travel to Manching for working in a Plateau mode. The position is based in Taufkirchen (Munich) but you will need to be present in the Manching on a weekly basis.
- Participate in Projects, and perform project management activities
This role is based in Taufkirchen/Munich but will involve weekly travel to Manching for working in a Plateau mode with the transformation team.
Moderate travel to other sites and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Bachelor degree in Information Systems Technology.
- Technical knowledge on Robotic Process Automation, specifically UiPath. Skilled and knowledgeable in developing artefacts, configuration, testing and bug fixing automated processes.
- Technical knowledge in RPA tools is mandatory.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the RPA field and UI Path.
- Good analytical skills to understand business processes, and to be able to look at processes and find the automation potential.
- Experience in automating robots which access SAP processes.
- Previous experience with SAP
- Good communication and presentation skills and a pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Project management skills and the ability to work to strict timescales as part of an integrated, multidiscipline team.
- Skills in the following programming languages is a plus: Python, Java, Powershell, Regex
- You should have the profile of a Software Developer who can automate processes in UI Path Robotic software.
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus.
- Assertiveness and Influence, persuasive and change management skills are required
- Proactive, problem solving and decision making.
- Due to restricted military/Governmental data you need to be a German citizen.
- Fluent in German and English.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.