Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That’s just what our employees are doing every single day – in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
- design medical procedures in ophthalmology and accompany their implementation
- support the preparation of risk assessments and strategies for clinical testing and approval
- test complex device systems, derive application-relevant parameters and evaluate them against quality objectives
- derive verification and laboratory validation plans to prove the correct technical implementation of the procedures
- create procedure descriptions and assist the application support team in the creation of training materials
- monitor clinical trials and international regulatory approval
- Successfully completed scientific-technical diploma/master's degree (e.g. computer science, mathematics, natural sciences or engineering); a doctorate in a STEM subject is desirable
- first professional experience and knowledge of specific ophthalmological procedures and related equipment technology as a prerequisite for the conception and development of laser procedures
- knowledge in numerical methods as well as in the implementation of numerical calculations and data visualization
- experience in working with statistical analysis methods
- business fluent language skills in English
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.