Looking for Clever Heads!Senior Engineer GNSS Signal ProcessingThis is a unique role in one of the core R&D teams in u-blox positioning product center. As a senior engineer in GNSS signal processing you are responsible for the future of u-blox market leading positioning technologies. With your seasoned skills in embedded C and GNSS receiver design you can further improve u-blox GNSS receiver and implement new features that make the world a better place. In this role, you will work closely in a small international team with highly talented and motivated engineers. Your experience, technical knowhow and teamwork spirit enable you as a lead developer in the team. If you also love to put hands on building up future proof SW architecture in a chip, we definitively want to talk to you. The role can be in Thalwil / Switzerland or Tampere / Finland.Your Responsibilities
- Entire development cycle from idea to feature release
- Feature implementation, verification, and maintenance
- Technical project management including planning and task break-down
- Documentation and report to stake holders and line manager
- Support and mentoring other team members on the job
- Coordinate technical activities with other teams or departments
Your Skills and Experience
- MSc or PhD in E.E., computer science or related areas
- 7+ years GNSS signal processing experience
- Proficiency in embedded C/C++, MATLAB, Python etc.
- Fact based analytical thinking, quality focus and detail focus
- A good communicator, fluent in English speaking and writing
- Willingness to travel between Zurich and Tampere occasionally
- Perl is a plus
- Experience with embedded SW architecture is a plus
We offer a challenging position within an international work environment. You will be working with a young team in an exciting technology. Our employment conditions are attractive with above average social benefits.What are your perks?
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues distributed across the globe
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Nice location on the Zurich lake side, 15 min away from Zurich with public transport
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching this video!We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
Applications Close Date ContactAre you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.We are looking forward to receiving your application.