tutti.ch is one of the most popular second-hand marketplaces in Switzerland with almost 3 million monthly active users. tutti.ch, having offices in Zurich and Belgrade, is part of TX Group, a media company headquartered in Zurich. We have a position in Berlin, Germany for Our tech stackWe pride ourselves on modern tooling and great developer experience. Our daily bread & butter are:
- React.js with Redux and Typescript
- React testing library, Jest, and Cypress for testing
- Node.js with express.js for Server-Side Rendering
- Webpack for putting everything together
Your responsibilityShip production-level code every day to more than 150k daily active users.Share full responsibility for our codebase. If you touch a component, you always leave it in better shape than it was before.Do code reviews & share your knowledge with the team.Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas and solutions.Your profile
- Experience with CSS3. When we say Flex, you say box!
- Good command of semantic HTML with attention to accessibility.
- Experience in writing unit and end-to-end tests with modern frameworks.
- Attention to detail and a proactive attitude.
- Good understanding of REST APIs
Nice to have
- Experience with Typescript
- Knowledge in React or another technology (Angular, Vue.js)
- Be familiar with page performance and SEO
- Flexible home office policy
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Personal development/education (conferences, training)
- Great equipment
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- A modern and cozy working place with a positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
For this job position, you need to be located in Germany or France and have a valid work permitWe do not accept unsolicited applications from third-party agencies.Additional informationRemote status • Flexible remote