The ADEX GmbH, as part of the ProSiebenSat1 media family, is solving some of the most interesting and complex challenges in AdTech to stay ahead of the curve. Our latest endeavour is converting our core systems to deliver real-time advertising data to our clients.
Our software development team maintains and extends the core elements of our data management platform. The team is building the platform that international companies rely on for optimizing the marketing budgets. The platform is built using Go, PHP, Java, React, Spark, Kafka.
What you can expect
- You will actively work on solving complex problems related to our data management platform - through learning new skills, research and trial & error - and maintain full ownership of your code, from concept to deployment.
- In your first month, you will get to know our team and get introduced to a variety of our projects. You’ll spend the majority of your time increasing your domain knowledge and learning your environment. You are already able to deploy changes to production and feel confident reviewing major components.
- In the next months, you feel comfortable with various areas of our systems and feel confident enough to make contributions to improve the whole team's workflow and knowledge.
- At the end of your first year, your code and design contributions have been fundamental building and extending our software architecture. You have worked with all of your teammates on projects and feel comfortable making changes to most areas of the system. You have established yourself as a self-sufficient and well spoken member of the team.
- You have experience in creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback, translating requirements into style guides and attractive user interfaces
- You are comfortable with Git and ideally deployment pipelines
- You can design technical solutions to business problems and effectively communicate them to your colleagues
- You are mindful, transparent and empathetic towards your teammates
- You can express your ideas clearly in written and spoken English
What we will offer you
- The chance to take an active role in the technical development of the company and to collaborate on projects that directly improve the bottom line
- An international team of developers with a wide range of backgrounds enjoying having lunch together, playing board games and Klask.
- A modern workplace in the heart of Berlin (close to U Rosa-Luxemburg) as well as benefits like fresh fruits, free drinks, good coffee, flexible working hours and homeoffice
- A salary that matches industry standards
- Open office layout with a relaxed, respectful atmosphere
- A family-friendly work environment, including the opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in Germany
If this sounds exciting to you, please send us your application documents (including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date). We are looking forward to hearing from you! For further information, please contact Kerstin Geise at +49 (0) 761 88 147 0.
We are committed to including everyone regardless of social, religious, gender, cultural and generational background. Our teams are built based on the qualifications and needs of the company.