Our client is on track to heavily disrupt the current healthcare market, by becoming Europe's top healthcare platform and helping men deal with discrete health issues. We are talking about the sort of problems that, while having easy and available treatment, the process and barriers to receiving treatment can seem impassable due to the sensitivity of the topic.
- Developing as the connection between front and back end to challenge the product
- Analysing and optimizing the product to resolve bugs and work-arounds
- Working directly with clients, patients and customers feedback and integrate the solutions in the product
- Supporting and developing the IT Team in an agile way
- Upgrading interfaces and developing the Customer Journey
- Process optimization and prodoct development within the team
- Creating and implementing ideas to reach another level of user experience
- Developing web applications for different brands
- 3+ yrs. Experience with react.js
- 2 years experience in Node.js is a huge plus
- Strong communication skills getting the team to a different level
- Knowledge of relational database management systems such as MySQL
- Experience in automated Testing (e.g. with Selenium) is of great benefit
- Strong team player with the ability to increase the process efficiency
- The opportunity to shape the future of healthcare
- The exciting and meaningful opportunity to build a company in one of the hottest topics in the venture world
- Learning and Development opportunities, taking ownership and responsibilities
- Freedom to build processes from scratch
- A real team that knows how to work and play, lot of fun together during work and during regular team events
- A competitive salary with additional perks
- Small team with diverse backgrounds (P&G, BCG, McKinsey, Flix, Holtzbrinck Ventures, Silicon Valley, Lazard, Cinven)
- A lively, startup-typical working atmosphere in the heart of Munich
Advantages of applying with Taledo?
Taledo is the leading all-in-one suite for talent acquisition and relations for digital roles.
After a two-minute registration you get access to Taledo and companies will apply to you.
We work with the most innovative companies - from startups to corporations - and have already helped hundreds of candidates find their dream job.
If you accept a job offer through Taledos Professional Recruitment Services, you will receive a Taledo gift box with high-quality goodies and a bottle of champagne as a small thank you.
If you recommend a friend who is referred through Taledos Recruitment Services, you will receive a bonus of € 1,000. Recommendations can be sent to [email protected]