We set trends in all languages. Before you write the first line of code, you familiarize yourself with what our customers actually need. Only then will you try and test different ways to find the final solution. In our teams you enjoy the freedom to think in new ways and organize your work yourself. Expand and share your knowledge in a constant exchange with Siemens teams from all over the world. Would you like to contribute your ideas and create the basis for innovative business models? We will gladly give you responsibility and provide you with all the tools you need to do so. Your field of activity - varied and future-oriented.
- The main focus of your work will be the creation, design and concrete implementation of complex web-based software for the realization of the Human Machine Interface in automation technology.
- You develop software in the technology areas HTML 5, Java Script / Type Script etc. using current frameworks.
- In a living team culture you work together with team members from development, test and architecture
- You coach and support the development team with regard to quality assurance, e.g. Quality Driven Development.
- You plan and coordinate the development activities of an agile team with different locations worldwide.
Your qualifications -founded and adequate.
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable education
- You have several years of experience in software development, especially in the area of realizing web applications
- You have strong know-how in agile software development
- You enjoy coaching junior team members and developing the team further in order to improve expertise and software quality together.
- Experience in working with intercultural teams as well as a very good command of German and English complete your profile.
We want you to want: Apply! www.siemens.com/karriere/digitalminds - if you want to learn more about Digital Minds at Siemens. FAQ - if you have a question about applying to Siemens. We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time