Oxane Partners is a technology-driven solutions provider to the private markets industry. Our solutions transform the way private markets investment firms and banks analyze and manage their investments. We unify our technology with deep domain expertise to provide compelling and relevant solutions across all asset classes. Founded in 2013 by former credit traders from Deutsche Bank, Oxane Partners has grown to a team of 250+ highly skilled financial analysts and technology experts. Oxane Partners is headquartered in London and has additional offices in New York, Gurgaon, and Hyderabad.
This role will be a part of our growing IT UI/UX team, the primary role would be of a ‘Software Engineer’ who would be responsible for development and implementation of high-quality Design.
Interact with business analysts, technical leads and development team members to develop a strong understanding of the domain, products and clients.
- Develop modules and features against the given specifications.
- Work collaboratively across team to quickly deliver high quality results.
- Identifies areas for improvement in existing interface structures
Required Experience/ Skill Set
A strong understanding of HTML, CSS
- Solid understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility
- Converting PSD designs into HTML/CSS coded templates
- Are familiar with Responsive Web Design
- A good eye for UX (developing with the customer experience in mind)
- Are familiar of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- The ability to prioritize tasks and meet requirements for timeliness and accuracy.
- Are familiar using a CSS pre-processor (SASS or LESS)
- Clean, semantic markup.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in UI Development/UI Designing.
- Demonstrated ability to go an extra mile to deliver things right and fast.
- Self-motivated and ability to work as a part of the team.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment