- Direct permanent employment with our well-known customer
- Attractive working environment with good prospects
- Attractive remuneration social benefits
- Personal support during the placement process
- For our customer in the field aerospace we are searching you for the position Full-Stack Software Developer Java (m/f/d) near Immenstaad am Bodensee.
- Participate in the full development life cycle from inception through testing, implementation, and support using the Agile/Scrum development framework.
- Takeover responsibility of present software components that are in operational use
- Develop enterprise-quality, horizontally scalable code using best practices, quickly and according to specifications.
- Conduct code reviews for the software that this developed by other developers.
- Collaborate daily with other team members across the full software development lifecycle.
- A university degree in computer science, mathematics, or a verifiable level of mastery in the development of Java applications in a distributed environment
- First professional working experience in full stack software development using Java 6 and up (SE or EE)
- Core Java skills such as JDBC, XML/XSL, JAXB, XPath and JQuery
- Knowledge of network protocols and standards including sockets, SOAP, HTTP, JSON, REST, Web Services
- Experience in working on projects that involve all phases of the SDLC – from inception to completion, including experience working in an Agile / Scrum framework.
- Proficiency in Windows and Linux OS, ability to write and analyse shell and batch scripts
- Knowledge with SQL databases
- Good skills in English. German would be a plus.
- Recent experience with a cloud platform such as AWS or the utilization of Container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Coding experience in developing Microservices with or without cloud using Quarkus or Spring Boot is a plus
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!Herr Florian KleinmannT: +498213456023E: [email protected]
:Orizon GmbH, Unit AviationAugsburger Straße 17-1986157 AugsburgWir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 98794, Verfuuml;gbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail annbsp;[email protected]
;oder uuml;ber den Bewerbungs-Button in dieser Anzeige.Fuuml;r Fragen steht Herr nbsp;Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummernbsp;+498213456023zur Verfuuml;gung.Weitere Stellenangebote sind unternbsp;orizon.de zu finden.Wir nehmen den Schutz personenbezogener Daten ernst:nbsp;www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen