Flexibility in terms of time and independent work|*Open corporate culture, exciting projects and a modern work culture
My client, an etablished and internationally operating Company from the logistics Service Industry, is looking for a qualified Software Engineer (m/w/d).Are you looking for an exciting new Challenge and would you like to take on a lot of responsibility? Then you should definitely read on.
- As a member of an agile/ DevOps team you are part of a team with an End 2 End view and responsibility.
- You are responsible for Analysis, Development and Testing of Stories and for Provision of Maintance tasks like incident analysis.
- You have the Capability to take over tasks from the backlog which are necessary to develop and operate a valuable Product contribution to a continuous improvement process in the team.
- You are very familiar with the agile way of working and its principles.
- You have preferable a degree in computer science or a similar education.
- You own the ability to analyse and develop.
- You have experience in Frontend-Technologies like Angular, PrimeNG or JSF.
- You are an expert in Backend Technologies like Spring Boot or JavaEE/Jarkata EE.
- The Job is based in Hamburg
- An international and modern work Environment and continuous and individual training programs.
- A performance based compensation and extensive social benefits.
- You'll work in an English speaking environment