Work area: Computer Programmers
Working time: Full-time
City: Frankfurt am Main, Basel, Berlin, Bern, Bonn, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Erlangen, Essen, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Hof (Saale), Jena, Kaiserslautern, München, Stuttgart, Wien, Wolfsburg, Zürich.
Job Status: Active
You like to work with different frontend technologies on challenging tasks? And do you like being part of an agile software engineering team? That's exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a position where you lead exciting customer projects to success as a developer using state-of-the-art technologies. Take up the challenge and work on the high-performance solutions of the future! This position is available on a full-time, part-time, and local basis.
- In the course of this, you ensure an efficient implementation of the developed software solutions
- As part of agile teams, you maintain an intensive collaboration with your colleagues
- Depending on your experience, you already take responsibility for projects or sub-projects
Skills - A degree, an apprenticeship or work experience in a relevant discipline
- Sound knowledge of modern frameworks such as Angular.js, Node.js, React, Vue.js or Bootstrap
- Good understanding and determined implementation of Responsive Web Designs and Progressive Web Apps
- Fluent German and English skills as well as project-related mobility