Issuu is one of the largest content publishing and distribution platforms in the world, with millions of pieces of content (marketing collateral, magazines, catalogs, brochures and more) added every year.At the heart of Issuu is the Issuu Story Cloud, a suite of advanced features designed to transform a single piece of content into assets for every online marketing channel, including mobile articles, email graphics, and social stories for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (and more). Create once, share everywhere with Issuu. We are looking for a QA Software Developer to join our ride!
- Guide our QA team on a journey from manual testing primarily to automated test execution,
- Define our common approach in automated testing and the frameworks we use.
- Rethink, build and expand our test automation framework. We rely on manual testing primarily and want to move to a future in which automated tests execute reliably and efficiently in our CI/CD environment,
- Develop new tests and tools for frontend, backend and services,
- Collaborate with our development teams on injecting testing earlier into the software development process, define how features should be tested and contribute to automated tests for new and legacy features,
- Setup and maintain Issuu’s test environment(s),
- You champion clean code and the concept of the test pyramid.
- Worked on 2+ large scale commercial projects taken from inception to production,
- Experience developing and maintaining automated tests in a scalable microservice architecture,
- Comfortable with test automation tools (e.g.,Cypress.io, TestCafe, Puppeteer),
- Working knowledge of Docker,
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins, Travis, GitLab),
- A versatile mindset: the ability to work on any system, coach and advise fellow engineers on automation test strategy and test design,
- Experience implementing contract testing and non-functional testing such as security, performance, and load testing,
- A flexible approach to day-to-day work. We strive to be agile (who doesn’t?), but we're not religious about Scrum, Kanban or any other methodology.
- Contributing to the growth of a mature- and steadily growing company,
- Delivering results that create value for the end users, while we ensure a high-performance, high-availability, robust product that scales with our traffic (10.000++ requests/second ) and data-heavy platforms (100++ terabytes),
- Creating new things they could not have done before,
- Sharing those creations with more people than they could have reached before,
- Reaching new levels of success than they could have imagined before.
- Competitive compensation package,
- The opportunity to work in a highly international, fast-growing tech company,
- Growth opportunities within a challenging working environment,
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position.
The real reason to join Issuu is not all these perks, it’s our unique company culture that delivers the leading results in our industry - we ensure that by holding true to our company values of Care, Grit and Learning. Be yourself and thrive! Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in Copenhagen, Berlin and Braga, Issuu is profitable, growing fast, and expanding our team across many departments. If you are a collaborative and ambitious professional looking to join a community that: deeply cares about our users and colleagues, has a growth mindset, sees and embraces challenges as a means for continuous improvement, and takes accountability to have a phenomenal impact, apply today! Issuu is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.