Ulm For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- As part of our Android tools and simulation development team you define and implement forward-looking IP components.
- You implement the new functions both on the user interface level and on the communication interfaces on the lower level.
- You ensure code quality by writing unit tests and performing manual tests as well as reviewing and documenting source code.
- You focus on our customer requirements and their needs by collecting high level requirements and deriving work packages.
- You work closely networked in a multi-disciplinary and international team in an agile environment.
- You hold a university degree in computer sciences, automotive engineering or similar and have profound knowledge of object-oriented programming in C/C++ and Qt.
- You have a proper knowledge of common Linux distributions, their structure, command line tools and scripting languages.
- You are experienced in software development processes, the corresponding tools (Jira, Git, Gerrit) and agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Ideally you know the Android Open Source Project and how to extend the VHAL.
- You have an proactive, team-oriented and self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style.
- Your profile is completed by fluent communication skills in English and German, written and verbally.
- Working on exciting and future-oriented projects in international collaboration within a multicultural and diverse team.
- A healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and tailored work time models.
- An informal working environment throughout the company with no dress code.
- Location-specific benefits such as a canteen, discounts in restaurants, company sports, corporate events, e-bike leasing, preventive medical measures, vacation activities for children, and much more.
- Company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits.
- Opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by our academy.
Apply quickly and easily via our job portal, where you can also import your resume data automatically. Further information on development opportunities, corporate culture, and benefits can be found athttps://elektrobit.com/careersApplications from disabled people are welcome.Any questions?We will be happy to answer your questions; call us on +49 9131-7701-7060.
Ms. Svenja Triemer
+49 9131 7701 6984