The successful candidate will be working on developing high quality code to provide business customers with an outstanding commercial product whilst using modern, cutting-edge technologies and methodologies.
This is a hands-on position, in which your decisions will have a direct impact on the look and feel of this business' core product. You will have the opportunity to progression within a growing enterprise.
- Extensive work with ReactJS, VueJS, Native and Redux.
- Preferrable to have experience with NodeJS.
- Ability produce work that adheres to the SOLID principals.
- Able to write clean, responsive HTML that complies with web standards.
- A university degree in a relevant discipline.
- 5 years working experience in software development.
- Fluent English and German.
- Working knowledge of SCRUM, Nexus SCRUM and other Agile practices.
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development.
- 85k annual salary with employee benefits
- Flexible remote working
- Great opportunity for personal growth and development.
- Central location; personal education bonus; personal technology budget; clear path to progression