My client is one of Germany's largest E-commerce platforms offering B2C and B2B Transactions, their mission as a business it to provide a new and modern experience within online shopping, offering fantastic delivery services, shopping consulting services and off market deals.As a Java Engineer you will take responsibility for end-to-end design for your product.Mainly working on a Java micro-service stack and the opportunity to participate within the whole product cycle.Experience required:
- Design, develop, deploy, operate, and improve software within the business that has a daily impact on millions of users.
- Take charge and ownership for the whole development processes.
- Add value by using modern techniques and trends to further develop in Architecture, software design and web services.
- Experience building Micro-services, you and your team will have the opportunity to decide on the technologies and tolls used to deliver and operate applications.
What were looking for:
- Professional development experience in Java and Spring Boot Tech stack.
- Willing to explore new technologies such as Kotlin or Node.js.
- Experience using technologies such as: Docker, Kubernetes, Kira, and Jenkins.
- Experience using NoSQL databases and in depth understanding of Microservice architecture, distributed systems and building RESTful API's.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience within Cloud technologies - AWS Pref.
- Base salaries in the range of €60,000 - €85,000
- WTH & Flexible working options
- Self-educational Budget.
- Discount on Platform and external partners, alongside public transport discounts.
- Free Drinks and Fruits
- Hardware of your choice, Windows, Linux, or Mac?
- International working environment.
- Internal training programmes and game nights
My client is focused on bringing in the best Java talent in Germany, if you have what it takes and are looking for a new opportunity apply or contact me today!