Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- We are developing the solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) as an IoT device and are implementing a digital twin for it. You will be involved in shaping this new Bosch product which will help to reduce the CO2 emissions of power generation.
- As part of a team, you will be responsible for the development of the embedded IoT devices and their connection to the IT infrastructure. You will define technical standards and drive implementation and improvements in particular with respect to IT security guidelines and best practices.
- You will maintain a perspective of the big picture and play an important role in the planning and implementation of the local network, both for Bosch internally as well as for external customers.
- You will work agile in a team with like-minded, passionate system architects and development engineers using the scrum methodology. In addition, you will work closely with experts and stakeholders within the project house.
- Education: Completed degree in computer science, information technology or electrical engineering with strong IT or IoT background or similar
- Personality: Capable of working in a team, reliable and persuasive
- Working Practice: Responsible, independent and determined
- Experience: Several years of professional experience in the conception, development, provisioning and device management of IoT devices. Familiar with agile development methodology and documentation in Jira and Confluence as well as with implementing IT security concepts
- Knowledge: Very good knowledge of network topologies, network protocols, field and bus systems (industrial and automotive CAN) as well as several years of experience in programming Linux-based embedded devices
- Enthusiasm: You are passionate about bringing the physical and virtual world together
- Languages: Good knowledge of English, German would be a plus
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or in part-time - we offer great possibilities for mobile working and different part-time models.
Need support during your application?Nicole Rösch (Human Resources)+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?Christian Mathissen (Functional Department)+49 711 811 54657