About aifinyo AG:
Als aufstrebendes FinTech vereinfachen wir die Prozesse von Start-ups, Selbstständigen und Unternehmen mit unseren smarten digitalen Lösungen. Denn wir glauben daran, dass sie es sind, die unsere Gesellschaft voranbringen. Mit unseren webbasierten Tools managen unsere Kunden von überall ihre Finanzen, ihre Rechnungen und ihre Buchhaltung.
- Numerous additional benefits: Company pension scheme, employee shares, shopping card, stock option programme, further training budget and salary development – with our support and participation programme we want to support you and let you participate in the company’s success.
- Healthy work-life balance: Whether you have to walk the dog in the morning or pick up the kids from daycare in the afternoon – you can arrange your working hours flexibly. We also offer you various home office models and the opportunity to work part-time.
- A great team: We are a team of 90 employees, from small to large, from junior to senior, diverse in all facets. We regularly organise team events and regular get-togethers – from cosy barbecues to exciting rafting trips.
- Active participation: With us, there are no entrenched processes or „we’ve always done it that way“. You take responsibility for your area right from the start and can turn your ideas into reality together with your colleagues. Do your thing!
- You will develop and implement efficient, scalable and maintainable backend systems for our web application Billomat using PHP, Node.js, Nest.js and TypeScript technologies.
- Your focus is on ensuring compliance with development standards, best practices and code quality. To ensure this, you conduct code reviews and share your knowledge within the team.
- You identify and fix technical issues, bugs and performance bottlenecks in the backend.
- You optimise application performance and scalability for a smooth user experience.
This is how we tick technically (TechStack)
- Our services implement REST and GraphQL APIs and we build them with NestJS and TypeScript.
- Some systems run PHP, Golang, Ruby and Python.
- The infrastructure is on AWS and we use BitBucket pipelines (CI/CD).
- For quality control, we have several PR review processes and place a high value on adequate test coverage.
- For API documentation and test monitoring, we use Postman.
- You have several years of experience in backend development with Typescript and PHP as well as in the TechStack we use.
- You are familiar with the development of microservices architectures and with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or MongoDB.
- You have experience with the integration of front-end technology and the development of interfaces to front-end frameworks.
- You have experience in unit testing and test-driven development in an agile environment.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills are among your strengths.
Our job offer Senior Backend Developer - PHP / Node.js / Nest.js / TypeScript (m/w/d) sounds interesting? We're excited to receive your application via our partner Workwise.
With Workwise you can apply within a few minutes as you don't need a cover letter. You'll also be able to track the status of your application at any time.
You can find more information about us and our job offers on our company profile on Workwise.